Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Vacation and something else.





I am home, in Lilburn, Georgia. Three weeks ago I was home too. But the time in between then and now was perfect. From Winston Salem, NC to Nashville to Birmingham it was all an adventure, something new everyday. I did not update any of my blogs while I was gone. Some call it lazy. I call it simply, okay. I promise I won't have any crazy long breaks like that again.
You know when you get back from a trip and you try to think back on all the stuff that you did but you just cannot seem to quite comprehend ALL the outrageous activities that took place? That is me right now.
Things that I do remember:
1. Taylor Wright Branscombs wedding in NC
2. Went to Nashville. Stayed for a week and a couple days. Almost got a tattoo (story for another time). Played in a lake. Dressed up like proud American's from Tennessee on the 4th of July. Ate good food.
3. I got picked up in Nashville by none other than Kelsey Boone. Went to Birmingham, Alabama and enjoyed good food and amazing company.
4. Kelsey Boone
5. Now I'm back home. Very okay with this.

I could not and never will ask for a better life than I have. I take it for granted. The life I live is the one that the Son of God gave me, so I will cherish it and live, live as best as I can to please Him.

I felt like I needed to do some life updating as a "finally returning traveler" post.


What I'm listening to right now:
John Mark McMillan's new album titled The Medicine
Hillsong Live- Beautiful Exchange
A lot of Beirut
Mumford and Sons
Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros
Future Islands
Sleigh Bells
William Fitzsimmons
and
The National

Just a little mid-summer soundtrack.

Read this also please. A blog on me and Jesus.

Oh ho ho ho. How amazing are the summer months. Winter is something special though. Jeans and flannel.

You all are too kind.

matt

No comments:

Post a Comment