Monday, September 13, 2010

Keep on keepin' on.

Picking up where I left off.
In a way.
I am now in Birmingham for good, and have been for over three weeks now. "The swing of things" is absolutely not what it is cracked up to be. Second week of school and the whole stress thing has already kicked in, but then again when has it ever subsided? Harry's Coffeehouse has started off in a dead sprint, and I think they will win the race if you know what I mean.
Living in an apartment has been much more than I could have asked for. The freedom that comes with this liberating feeling of being off by yourself is unmatched on campus. Waking up in a queen size bed could not be any better, or how about waking up on a Saturday to the smell of cinnamon rolls that were made by your awesome roommate Josh. Could not do that in Smith or Mountain View.

Something to consider praying about:
I am about to start writing for a non-profit organization called Here's Life Inner City in New York City. Pray for guidance and direction in my writings and for possible opportunities to come out of this. The Lord has been faithful in allowing me to write about something I am passionate about and I am grateful for that.

Short and sweet this time.
Your welcome.



matt

No comments:

Post a Comment