Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Am I 20 or 40?! A bit vulnerable.


So for the past oh, four years I have been in this little dilemma. This dilemma of sorts is the fact that my hair has been thinning. Yes, it started thinning when I was oh probably about 16 or 17! Now, one would think, well dang that just plain sucks. It does, sometimes.
That's where the incredible formula that we all call Rogaine comes in to play. Yes, Matthew William Davidson, age 20, uses Rogaine. The commercials may have 40 year old men using this stuff, but early post teenagers can use this too. Am I being vulnerable? Eh, maybe. I do realize now that after reading this when you see me you may ask me to sit down so you can gaze upon my thinness. I guess that will be ok. The Lord has blessed me with height and I am starting to see why. Why? Since I am 6'4 the average person cannot see the top of my head, therefore they completely miss the fact that I AM starting to thin a bit. With all that said, I am hopeful that this curly head will take a turn for the BEST and start producing some thicker hair. I'll be optimistic about it.

Everyone who has a blog needs to have some funny/sad/vulnerable/just plain ridiculous posts sometimes. This is mine.


Keep your faith in the unseen, folks.

matt

No comments:

Post a Comment